A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way he/she uses his/her computer, can be used to recognise the user. Cookies are essential for proper functioning of the Internet, they provide innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
- Own cookies: These are collected by the publisher himself to provide the requested Service by the user.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party.
ACCORDING TIME PERIOD THAT THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session Cookies: They collect data while the user is surfing the net in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal. The information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for the correct navigation of the website.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to carry out analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, in order to monitor the use of the website, as well as to carry out statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website, depending on the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website according to information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS PALMA SL informs you of the cookies used on our website:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this respect must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States. They are committed not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a member of “Privacy Shiels” which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.You can consult detailed information in this respect via the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics disabling tool for browsers, through whose instructions you can reject the analytical cookies of this service in all browsers. You can find more information about this at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can learn more about the cookies we use or disable them by clicking on the button below:
Likewise, TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS PALMA SL informs the user that he/she can configure his/her browser in such a way that he/she is informed of the reception of cookies, and if so you want, prevent them from being installed on your hard disk.
Below we provide you with links to various browsers, through which you can carry out this configuration:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html